For Contacts conversion, MS Outlook provides an option to convert Outlook contacts one by one. If you need to convert a huge amount of contacts, you have to carry a third party Outlook contacts conversion tool. As you know MS Outlook saves the entire items into one PST file so that it is really very difficult to convert only contacts. PCVITA vCard Magic is a simple and easy solution to solve your problem "how to export vCard from Outlook contacts?". This vCard export tool can convert PST contacts into VCF file contacts without any difficulty. You can also export these vCard files into Lotus Notes, Novell Address Book, Thunderbird, Outlook Express and other VCF file format supportive application. vCard Export to Outlook software has numerous advance features:
* Instantly export Outlook contacts into vCard contacts
* Export multiple Outlook contacts into vCard files at a time
* Creates individual VCF files for all Outlook contacts
* Also imports multiple VCF files into Outlook contacts at a time
* Converts Outlook contacts of both ANSI PST & Unicode PST files
* Provides step by step user guidelines of vCard exporting process.
* Effectively works with MS Outlook 2010 and Windows 7 OS.
PCVITA vCard Magic software is platform independent tool that supports almost every version of Windows OS such as Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, and Windows 7. Additionally, the various devices are also preferred vCard Export such as mobile phones, iPod, ACT, Palm etc. It provides an easy interface. That's why novice user can easily interact with software and operate it efficiently without losing his confidence. However, you can download the Demo Version of this vCard Export tool to remove any doubt or any confusion regarding PCVITA vCard Magic software. It is completely free of cost that will perform process of vCard export free. After evaluating the software, you may purchase the Licensed Version of this vCard Export tool at $49 only.
|Operating system:||Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP|