Alive Diary is a program for keeping personal diaries and a full-featured blog client.
In Alive Diary, you can write posts in your blog, insert photos and images, format any text and then you can publish your blog pages on popular blog resources on the Internet, such as www.blogger.com, www.livejournal.com, www.wordpress.com and many others.
Alive Diary has a huge set of features:
- You can create any number of blogs, each of them will be stored in a separate file.
- You can format each post in the blog in any way you want, in particular you can use full-featured text formatting, edit and insert any picture or image into the text of your blog, etc.
- Alive Diary includes complete WYSIWYG support, if you use the built-in text editor, you can stop thinking about editing HTML because Alive Diary generates high-quality HTML code
- You can publish any page of your personal blog on Internet blog servers. At any time, Alive Diary allows you to publish any blog post you need on many popular blog servers on the Internet: www.blogger.com, www.livejournal.com, www.typepad.com, www.wordpress.com and more.
- You can work with images and photos. Alive Diary allows you to insert any images and photos into the text and edit them (resizing them, correcting their color and so on). Alive Diary can work with FTP servers, supports uploading files to blog servers, supports the Yahoo!Flickr service, etc.
- Alive Diary includes a full-text search, and the blog calendar and the list of the last edited posts will allow you to quickly find any necessary blog page.
Alive Diary is extremely easy, reliable and convenient to use. With Alive Diary, you just think about what you want to write in the first place, instead of formatting, uploading posts to the server or dealing with complicated HTML code.