ClickyMouse, Standard Edition
ClickyMouse software is designed to allow you to assign macros to different mouse actions and perform repetitive tasks quickly. Thanks to powerful build-in macro language (contains 150+ commands) the ClickyMouse allows a user to perform variety tasks including: inserting text, inserting time & date, file operations, clipboard operations, FTP upload & download, windows operation, sending keystrokes and mouse clicks and more.
- Easy to use three-pane user interface.
- Strong macro language with over 150 commands.
- Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger.
- Application specific macros - the same trigger can start different macros in different - applications. This allows user to unify computer environment.
- Password protected macros
- Shared macros allows user groups to share the same macros in corporate network.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||debugger, script, automation, mouse, macro|
|Program type:||Shareware - $29.95|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP|
|Requirements:||Pentium 90MHz, 64MB RAM, 15MB disk space, Internet Explorer 4.0 or newer|
|File size:||4564 K|
Back to Utilities/Disk Tools