Echo Audio Ripper is a powerful ripper and encoder that records audio tracks from CDs and saves them to a disk as regular WAV files or as encoded sound files. This program features an MP3 decoder (MPEG 1/2/3-based), and has built-in support to generate OGG Vorbis files and most popular audio file formats.
Echo Audio Ripper rips fast and accurately, applying reformer correction for quality control. Files are normalized to ensure consistent volume levels. Track information can be read from the CD's .ini file or you can hook up to the CDDB database on the Internet, both will keep you from typing in track names yourself.
Supports all popular audio file formats:
3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, MP4, M4A (AAC and Apple Lossless), AAC, aacPlus (HE-AAC, AAC+, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, Musepack, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Monkey's Audio, CUE and M3U.
1. Rips audio CDs with accurate, secure, high-performance CD ripping engine.
2. Reads CDs that are in bad condition and reports possible errors on the disc.
3. Automatically downloads disc information such as Artist, Track Titles, etc, from the Internet.
4. Allows editing of ID3/metadata and can embed advanced metadata fields.
5. Includes advanced audio processing features such as Peak Level Normalization, RMS Normalization, and Fade In/Out.
6. Music Converter - Converts audio files from one format to another.