How to Split Outlook PST Files
Do you need Split Outlook PST software for splitting Outlook PST file (emails, journals, messages, tasks, contacts, notes etc)? Use Outlook PST split software, which split your Outlook PST file in good way. SysTools Split PST software is one of the advanced tools to fragments bulky PST file into smaller parts of PST. This tool also provides some guideline about how can you fragments weighted PST data into small PST files.
Start the splitting process things you will need to with PST Split Software is
* SysTools Split PST Software
* MS Outlook 2010 to 97
Steps to Split Large PST Files
* Open SysTools Split PST. Go to start menu "Programs" SysTools Split PST "SysTools Split PST.
* Click on Browse button to select bulky MS Outlook PST file
* You have to choose Split Options to Split large PST file into small PST files. SysTools provide five options like
- Split large PST files according to Date of PST
- Split large PST files according to Size of PST
- Split large PST files according to Year of PST
- Split large PST files according to Folders of PST
- Split large PST files according to Selected Folders of PST.
* Click on "Split" button to start slitting process
* Chose the location of your choice to save smaller PST files in place of large sized PST
This Outlook split archive tool supports all the version of Outlook and Windows. You can also use free Value determining version of software and easily known all the steps about how to split Outlook PST files. However this trial run will be split only 15 bulky PST files into smaller parts of PST files. After satisfaction, Outlook user can get full version of MS Outlook divide PST software just at $49.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||How to Split Outlook PST Files|
|Author:||How to Split Outlook PST Files|
|Keywords:||break pst files, splitting pst file, split outlook pst|
|Program type:||Shareware - $49.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, WindowsVista, Me & Windows 7|
|Requirements:||Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, Minimum 10 MB Space|
|File size:||2252 K|
Back to Utilities/File Management