PCL Works 64-bit is the perfect solution for viewing, converting, and debugging today's complex PCL print streams. Quickly and easily convert PCL into very small JBIG2 compressed raster or vector/text PDF and PDF/A files. As well as, PCL to TIFF, PNG, XPS, BMP, JPG, PCX, DCX, WMF and EMF formats. PCL Works is the most powerful converter of PCL3 thru PCL6/XL on the market today - including HPGL/2.
PCL Works not only converts PCL, but it allows you to view, edit, disassemble, debug, extract text and print PCL to any Windows printer. PageTech is the first to convert PCL to PDF/A format and recently added PCL to XPS conversions. PageTech has been continually developing upgrades to its PCL transformation solutions since 1993.
PCL Works 64-bit Features:
* Now available in 64-bit versions and is compatible with Windows 7.
* New GUI PCL Optimizer program that optimizes PCL print streams for smaller file size and faster throughput.
* Supports PCL3, PCL3GUI, PCL4, PCL5, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 / PCL XL with JetReady.
* Converts PCL to PDF, PDF/A, XPS, TIF, PNG, BMP, JPG, PCX, DCX, WMF, EMFs, etc.
* Views PCL and prints to any Windows printer driver.
* Splits PCL and extracts/normalizes pages from large PCL files by page count or keyword.
* Includes PCLCodes.exe - the most well known PCL debugging tool in the world.
* Includes Img2PCL.exe to easily create PCL Form Overlay and Logo Macros from any application.
* Extracts text from complex PCL.
* Converts HP Bitmap Fonts to TrueType Conversion to embed into vector PDF output.
* 1 User License is $89 with page volume limitation of 50,000 pages per 30-day interval. An unlimited version (PS157) with no page restriction is available for $157.
* The PCL Works Evaluation is for testing purposes only.