If you're having problems with General Protection Errors, screen freezes, program hang-ups, programs performing incorrectly, and other errors, System Sentry may be able to repair the problem so it does not reoccur. System Sentry finds all corrupted, replaced,
added, incorrect versions, and date changes of your system files and replaces them for you. This helps avoid the unnecessary and frustrating task of reinstalling Windows or specific problem programs.
System Sentry offers the following features:
- Cyclic Redundancy Check, detects files that are corrupt or possibly infected by a virus.
- A Program Aligner that makes programs load faster.
- Quick Scan, finds and corrects file version conflicts that can cause your system to
often lock up. It finds system files that have been added or deleted.
- System Version Checker finds and fixes incorrect system file versions.
- Extension Association, provides an in-depth analysis of any and all
program extensions that may exist on your PC. For example, the
Current Key Value, Project Value, the associated icon, and the program
that executes the specific extension.
- Redundant DLL Checker, ascertains the current .dll files installed,
reveals redundant .dll files and newer versions. It allows you to delete the older
version of the .dll, replacing and associating it with the new.