Taskbar Helper is designed to help users eliminate clutter in the taskbar when many applications are open on the desktop. Once installed, the utility lets you hide applications from view, or minimize to the system tray (near the system clock). You can hide or minimize windows using the GUI interface, or hotkeys. The program also allows you to set up rules to automate operations with selected windows.
The program offers the following features:
* Show/hide target window - allows user to show/hide windows from taskbar.
* Show in SysTray on Hide. When the user hides the application, its icon is shown in the system tray.
* Hide On Minimize. When you click the Minimize title button, the application hides from view.
* Hide windows from taskbar only. The window is hidden from the taskbar but can be opened by pressing Alt+TAB.
* Hotkeys support for all major operations;
* Move programs on the taskbar;
* Automatic update;
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||hiding windows, hide application, windows order, minimize to tray, hide windows|
|Program type:||Shareware - $14.95|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Windows2003|
|Requirements:||Up to Win2K|
|File size:||1648 K|
Back to Utilities/File Management