DOS Command Prompt utility for manipulating the DOS environment from Windows.
* Pick-and-point window for setting the current directory.
* Open a DOS Command Prompt in the current directory.
* Open a Microsoft Explorer window in the current directory.
* Print nested directory trees to the printer.
* User definable Path Menu for quick retrieval of commonly used directories.
* Create, renames and delete directories. (WinDos will not move directories).
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Company:||Berkeley Designing Company|
|Keywords:||explorer, desktop, prompt, command, dos|
|Program type:||Shareware - $0.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000|
|File size:||3234 K|
Back to Utilities/File Management