Active Directory Account Lockout Manager
Algoware Lockout Manager for Active Directory is an easy-to-use application that helps administrators and helpdesk personnel resolve account lockout incidents and reset passwords. This reduces downtime caused by user inability to log in as well as administrative overhead.
- Quickly identify account lockouts
- Individual and bulk account unlock
- Password reset and assignment of a temporary password
- Ability to force the user to change temporary password on next logon
- Simple user interface
- No server components or agents to install
- No changes or modifications to Active Directory required.
The Product is officially supported on the following platforms:
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/VISTA/2008
- Active Directory running on Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 Server.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||lockout troubleshooting, lockout duration, lockout tool, account lockout policy, lockouts|
|Program type:||Freeware - $0.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64|
|Requirements:||Active Directory running on Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 Server|
|File size:||240 K|
Back to Utilities/Miscellaneous