Ever wonder why such a wimpy text editor shipped with Windows?
Use a text editor with a lot more features than the wimpy text editor shipped with Windows!
Some NoteMagic Features
- Drag any file from File Manager, Explorer, WinZip, etc.and drop it into NoteMagic to edit it.
- Files can be dragged and dropped into any open workspace or into the minimized icon.
- Open any text file, edit it, then send it to whomever you wish as an email by clicking on the Send As Email button.
- Sent emails are BCC'ed back to you so you have a record of what you sent and to whom in your default email program.
- Text and Rich Text files can be imported into any open workspace and are placed in the open file at the cursor position.
- When .rtf files are imported they are converted to text files.
- Spell check your favorite text files with the built-in American English spell checker.
- Then, when you're ready to write that masterpiece in a language other than English, use the included British, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, French, or Moby English dictionaries that seamlessly integrate into NoteMagic.
- The spell checker also includes an English medical and legal dictionary.
- Automatically keeps track of the last eight text files opened. Reopen a text file with the click of a mouse button.
This can be turned on or off in Options.
- Favorite Files. Set a list of the text files you open all the time.
- Insert any ASCII character into a text document that the current chosen font supports. This allows for international characters to be used and stored in your text files.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||editing, email, windows, replace, notemagic|
|Program type:||Freeware - $0.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, WinME, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate|
|File size:||4333 K|
Back to Utilities/Miscellaneous