Thank you for choosing TimeBell 4!
Need a reminder? No problem! Set it up easily with TimeBell 4!
TimeBell 4 is designed with three important objectives:
- provide you a user-friendly interface.
- be simple and easy to operate.
- provide multiple useful features, but not an overload.
In TimeBell 4, you can:
- create an unlimited number of reminders.
- insert a warning beep.
- shut off, restart, standby, logoff or hibernate your PC at a time you select.
- run a selected program, open a selected file or open a selected web site at a time you select.
- run tasks one time, or on a recurring basis (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly).
TimeBell 4 settings include the ability to:
- run TimeBell 4 automatically when windows starts.
- minimize TimeBell 4 to the system tray (near the clock).
- open a window showing you a list of reminders for the day.
- view at any time a list of reminders for today.
- display on your desktop a separate monthly calendar, with selectable transparency.
- show a message box of missed one-time reminders.
- change the appearance, with a choice of skins, colors and fonts.
- have the program tell you time every hour with a pleasant female voice.
- when run text reminders, animated icon in system trey.
- you can export data file program TimeBell 4 for transfer on another PC (specify a directory to save the file "Information"). Or import data file program TimeBell 4 with another PC on your PC (specify the directory location of the file "Information").
NOTE: The trial period is 15 days. After that, you need to send in your money to continue to use TimeBell 4. We hope you enjoy it and will buy it!