Air Mic Live Audio for iPhone/iPod Touch (Windows Version)
Air Mic Live Audio allows you to listen to the live audio stream (with about five seconds of delay depending on the network) captured from your PC or Mac's built-in microphone. You can use Air Mic as a remote home surveillance tool to discretely monitor the activity of your children or elderly.
All you need is a running PC or Mac at the monitored location, and you can listen to what is going on with Air Mic anywhere using 3G/WiFi network on your iPhone/iPod Touch.
* Live audio streaming from your PC/Mac's audio input (mic or line-in).
* Works with WiFi/3G with automatic connection. No configuration needed on most routers.
* Also support manual connection using computer's IP address.
* Record the live audio feed directly on your iPhone/iPod.
* Password protection of Air Mic access.
* WiFi-sync of the recorded audio files.
Please read carefully of the following requirement before downloading Air Mic:
* iPhone or iPod Touch with V2.2.
* A Mac laptop running Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
* Or a Windows XP/Vista system.
* A shared Wi-Fi network between your Mac computer and your iPhone/iPod Touch. This version of Air Mic also work over Edge or 3G networks.
* Download and run the free Mac or Windows software from http://www.senstic.com/iphone/airmic/airmic.aspx to stream your feed.
|Order:||Click here to purchase full version|
|Keywords:||surveillance, security, spy, live audio, audio|
|Program type:||Commercial - $0.00|
|Install support:||Install and Uninstall|
|Operating system:||WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, iPhone, iPod, iTouch, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64|
|Requirements:||Window XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.5+|
|File size:||19295 K|
Back to Utilities/Security