This is a programmable multiple-precision hex calculator with many utilities for you to perform a lot of big number math operations. Key Features:
1. Standard hex calculator: basic math operations; Hex/Dec/Oct/Bin conversions; byte/operand swaps; square root, Jacobi symbol calculations.
2. Scripting host and automation: VBScript / JScript support; big number operation methods.
3. Hash/CRC/checksum calculator: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA, RIPEMD hash algorithms; 16-bit and 32-bit CRC values; message and file support.
4. Hex formatter: ASCII text, c-source code, memory dump, big number to hex number.
5. Pseudo-random data/prime generator: generate pseudo-random sequence of bits; search for random primes.
6. Randomicity/primality test: perform primality test and some statistical tests.
7. Evaluate and simulate a variety of shift register configurations.